From top-notch shopping to your afternoon jolt of java, you’re just seconds away from it all at Castleton Park. Tenants often tell us that one of their favorite things about working in the Park is all the convenience. Love great restaurants? Sample sushi at Sapporo, gazpacho at Bravo’s, or the hamburger deluxe at Houlihan’s. Need to run a few errands during lunch? Your bank, dry cleaner, and gas stations are just around the corner. Get daycare from Kidscape in the Park or grab a workout from Lifetime Fitness just up the road. And shopping? You’re covered with the Castleton Mall, Burlington Coat Factory and more within a mile.
Enjoy the convenience of Castleton Park with:
- Access to both I-465 and I-69
- 10 entrances and 5 stop lights serve the park
- Adjacent to 1.7-million-SF Castleton Square Mall
- 30-minute drive to Indianapolis International Airport
- 15-minute drive to downtown Indianapolis